Saturday, October 1, 2011

Magic Man

My dear, dear friend Hannah and I have some pretty awesome conversations.  During one of our talks, Hannah asked me if I had made a Magic Man List.  I told her I didn't know what that was.  She explained it this way, "You make a list of a lot of really random things that aren't really important for a man to have, but are very attractive to you.  The more attributes from the list that a man you meet has, the more 'magic' he is." She explained that it was a fun way to figure out some things you really want in a man.

Well, I decided that I would give it a shot.  I don't know what possessed me to put it online for the world to see, but I figure that it wouldn't hurt if people knew what I considered my "magic man" to be.  After all, the rule of the Magic Man List is the more random the list is, the better.

So here I go.

MAGIC MAN LIST

#1. Brown Eyes

#2. Rides a bike to school/work

#3. Speaks a romantic language (French, Spanish or Portuguese)

#4. Has a scar on his face

#5. Looks good with a beard

#6. Is part Native American or Mexican

#7. Is okay with roughing it and camping/hitchhiking

#8. Has a contagious smile

#9. Smells lovely

#10. Likes plaid

I know such man does not exist, but it's still fun to see if any guys I meet come close to making all of my list requirements :)


No comments:

Post a Comment