am
so
excited
to
move
into
my
new
apartment!
I love the city I live in. I love the mountains here. I love my new roommates Chelsea and Alayna-already! And I love this town in all of its glory. As stupid as this sounds, I think I was born to live in this place.
oh, and P.S.-
I have ginger fever. That's right, I actually found myself attracted to a redhead this weekend. Sometimes I really wish that I had red hair like this:

Or sometimes I just wish I could be Emma Stone. Red-haired women are so lucky with their beautiful fiery hair.
Oh Red hair boy! From the moment our eyes met in your apartment, and then later at church and in the library, my heart has only wanted one color, fire red. You have set my heart aflame just like your hair!
Or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment