Well, my faithful readers, It is with great shame that I admit that it has been a LONG time since I've last posted on here. A lot has gone down since that heavenly July I spent in Europe. For those of you whom I don't often speak to, here's a little refresher on all of the things that have happened:
-I got the job at Allen's Camera in American Fork! I love it oh so greatly. My boss is really great (and I'm not just saying that because I think he'll read this). Right now I'm still in the stage of sucking at my job, but it's slowly getting better. At least my boss is pretty lenient about my stinking it up all the time.
-My brother got married on August 13th in the Salt Lake Temple YAY! Way to set an awesome example. I love them both so much. They are just the cutest little married couple.
-Europe was BOSS. I mean like, really, unbelievably awesome.
Yup, we went to 11 countries--2 1/2 weeks, and a lifetime worth of awesome sights. Obviously I have about a BILLION more pictures, but yous gets de idea. Maybe I'll post some of Switzerland, England and Amsterdam--that is, once I find that stinking memory card--frowny face :(
-My seester (as I'm typing I'm saying "sister" with an exaggerated Mexican accent) has gone off to bigger and better things, i.e., she's moved away to college. Little birdie had to fly away. Granted, the college dorm she's moving to is at BYU which is about a stone's throw away from our house, but it's still sad. I woke up this morning, and I my first thought was, "I'm going to go wake Emily up!" But then I started to gain consciousness and then realized that Emily wasn't even home. So I woke up missing Emily a whole lot. Even though I haven't been home for two years, we've still been close. So Emily, if you are reading this, I miss you already, junior.
-I will be an associate degree holder very, very soon.
__________________________________________________________________________________
And.... I think that's about the extent of it. I'm moving tomorrow (yay!) and I would tell you where I'm moving to, but I'd have to be a whole lot more dumb than I already am to put where I'm living online. Sorry, because I know you just really wanted to know.
My life is an awesome blend of hanging out with my family, working 2 jobs, commuting all over Utah County, and in my free time watching Pretty Little Liars and Drop Dead Diva. So, basically, my life is just the best thing you have ever heard of. I don't know what I'm doing now, but all I know is that someday, I want to make enough money so that I could visit-nay, LIVE--in Italy or France. Possibly England. My dreams are big and probably too ambitious but they keep me runnin. I'm just living for the future right now, which is fine by me. Hopefully that just means that the future will be more awesome when I get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment