La Vie En Rose

Looking at the world through rose-colored glasses

Friday, April 15, 2011

Married


When I get married, this is what I want it to look like.
at 8:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)



Pages

  • Home
  • The 101

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (25)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Lessons that took me 20 years to realize
      • The greatest thing happened to me today.
      • It was a good night.
      • This is what love looks like
      • Chariot Race
      • "Pie Therapy"
      • What's your major? Err.....
      • Goodnight world
      • I STILL smell like campfire, and I LOVE it!
      • I'm going to Europe
      • Married
We must be willing to get rid of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. -Joseph Campell
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.