
Tonight James, Ash and I continued on what is now becoming a regular tradition: Free Pie Night at Village Inn.
The funny thing is that whenever we go, we don't even get the free apple pie. Instead, we pick the most satisfyingly delicious flavor of pie we can think of (like key lime pie) and dig in without worrying about the consequences. Then we sit around the and talk about life, about love, but mostly about really random things like sleeping pills and singles wards. It's one of the most fun things I've done all semester.
I was going to take pictures of this event, but sadly, my camera died. I'll try to get pics of Jamsie and I as soon as possible.
p.s.--James, I know we're parting ways in 2 weeks, but I hope we can still have Pie Night forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment